Gorgeous yellow flower!

Gorgeous yellow flower!
Picture taken by Bubbly :)

Friday, June 11, 2010

Nassau Mission Trip

Facebook status today:

PRAY for my mission trip to Nassau, Bahamas! Well, God's mission trip- I'm just His humble servant. :) I will be working at an orphanage. I'm praying that God will equip me with every good work, so that I can fully carry out His will - giving all the glory to God, serving Him and others, loving everyone with compassion, and finally spreading the gospel of peace, that brings indescribable joy and comfort.

The words "equip for every good work" kept popping in my mind the past week. I finally decided to look up the reference and found this:

2 Timothy 3:16-17

"All Scripture is God-breathed and useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."
I don't know exactly what I'll be doing down there, but now I can be confident that God's plan will work out, and I am equipped for every good work, because I feed daily on God's Word. :)

Details on adventure of a lifetime mission trip to follow.... ;)

-Nassau, Bahamas picture from Google.

No comments: