Gorgeous yellow flower!

Gorgeous yellow flower!
Picture taken by Bubbly :)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Status Update: I'm still madly in love with God! ;)


Perhaps you're wondering, where has Bubbly been all summer? Well... I've been quite busy, as usual. But... that's not exactly a good thing. You see, I've been taking this college Chinese class because I randomly decided I want to learn Chinese! Some wise advice: never take Chinese unless you're willing to work super hard. ^^ It was a bumpy, treacherous road for the first week. I thought I was going to die! Slight exaggeration there, but nevertheless, I struggled so much with the pronunciation! You'll probably guess what I'll say next, which has something to do with... GOD. :) The entire class was divinely appointed. ;) He sent me a good friend to help me with Chinese. And in return, I shared the Gospel and couldn't stop talking about God! What else could I say? He's my Savior and the Creator of the Universe! A Dude that awesome is worthy of all my praise and energy. Therefore, my words can't contain enough joy in them to describe the King of Kings! Not even all of the exclamation marks in the world could reflect the honor and glory He deserves. Or how glad I am that He's my Father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (37 is just a glimpse. ^^ ) Oh, I know! The song "Sing Along" by Sixteen Cities also gives a preview of His AWESOMENESS. :D I love it when it gets stuck in my head. I can't stop singing!

Psalm 30:4 (New King James Version)

"Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His,
And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name."



Wow. Isn't God... Magnificent. Glorious. Awesome. Perfect. Awe-inspiring. ? I am flabbergasted every time I hear that song! Who created music? God. Who created the stars, the mountains, colors? God. Who created you and me? God. I just can't get enough of Him. He loves me. A sinner - a speck of an imperfection on this planet. And yet He knows me name. My personality. My pain. Every hair on my head! Can't you see? I'm madly in love with God.

Call me crazy. Actually, a Jesus Freak is the correct term. ;) But, we, followers of Christ, are His bride.

Revelation 19:7 (NIV)

"Let us rejoice and be glad
and give him glory!
For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
and his bride has made herself ready."

What a scene that will be. When Jesus Christ comes to marry His bride - the church. Tenth Avenue North has a song called "Beloved." It's a love song from God. To His bride! Oh how happy this song makes me! To remember how much Jesus loves me. And to know that I'm more beautiful than anything in His creation! Even the stars and the sweet music... The piano in this song is gorgeous ;)



"Chasing lovers that won't satisfy. Won't you let me make you my bride. You will drink of my lips and taste new life. You're my beloved...


Death shall not part us. It's you I died for. For better or worse. Forever we'll be. My love it unites us. And it binds you to me. It's a mystery."


God - You are my Prince Charming. My first love. <3





Another beautiful and inspiring song from Tenth Avenue North... :)

-Pictures both taken in Nassau, Bahamas by Bubbly <3
For a related blog post read "Relationships"

No comments: